The Solution Engineer is a technical-functional figure who is responsible for supporting and implementing technology solutions for C&C's Business Division.
Reporting to the technical manager of the Professional Services division, he supports Accounts during pre-sales and post-sales activities to the end customer; provides strategic advice on the choice of technology solutions, supports the end customer in project implementation, and handles technical resolution of possible issues.
- Collaborate and support the sales force during the pre-sales phase as a technical expert
- Perform delivery, infrastructure and systems activities, and training activities at the end customer's site
- Perform Level I and II incident management activities during the delivery and post-sale phase
- Coordinate its training and development activities in collaboration with the project manager
- Excellent knowledge of mobile device management tools and cross-platform computing (Experience gained on Mobile Device Management solutions: VMware Workspace ONE, Intune, Jamf...)
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (Active Directory, O365, Networking)
- Knowledge in the area of virtualization
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Problem solving
- Ability to collaborate in teams, with technical and commercial figures
- Dynamism, ability to handle stressful situations, spirit of adaptation
- Excellent communication skills with the end customer
What we offer
- Employment on a permanent basis with the possibility of benefits.
- Continuous training.
- Stimulating and informal working environment.
- Regular organisation of team building activities and events.
- Smart and remote working
Our search is directed at both male and female candidates, in compliance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91