Region in which figure is sought: Marche
The Education Sales Specialist is responsible for establishing and cultivating profitable relationships between C&C and clients, adopting an approach that can offer solutions targeted to each need. He or she has an excellent ability to interpret the market and is familiar, at least in broad strokes, with the mechanisms that regulate tender procedures related to public administration and the portals related to these procedures (MePA).
He is responsible for the acquisition, management and development of customers in his area of responsibility or in respect of clusters agreed with the company.
The resource will be placed within C&C's Education team. He/she will be responsible for:
- engage customers, increase sales, and promote product and service offerings for colleges and universities.
- Strengthen the Education channel by promoting outreach activities, events and industry events.
- Experience in selling Education technology solutions.
- Excellent skills in acquiring new prospects and actively managing their customer base.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills, aptitude for dialogue and teamwork.
- Good problem solving skills.
What we offer
- Fixed-term employment 6 months (with expectation of conversion to permanent), possibility of benefits.
- Continuing education.
- Challenging and informal work environment.
- Periodic organization of team building activities and events.
How to apply
Applicants can send their Curriculum Vitae in .pdf format (European format) with authorization in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03, including the reference "Education Sales Specialist" in the subject line to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Our search is directed at both male and female candidates, in compliance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91