City in which the figure is sought : Turin
Type of employment: full-time
The B2B Sales Specialist is responsible for building and nurturing profitable relationships between C&C and its customers, adopting an approach that offers targeted solutions to every need. He has an excellent ability to interpret the market and the world of sales, has a good knowledge of the sectors in which companies operate, as well as the challenges and trends of local communities.
He is responsible for the acquisition, management and development of customers in his area of responsibility or in respect of clusters agreed with the company.
You will be part of the C&C Business team. You will be responsible for:
- engage customers, increase sales and promote the offer of products and services for companies.
- Strengthen the B2B channel by integrating the service logic with a business development logic, favouring the development of commercial processes.
- Several years' experience in selling technology and/or business solutions or equivalent.
- Knowledge of and passion for the world of Information Technology.
- Excellent skills in acquiring new prospects and actively managing the assigned customer base.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills, aptitude for dialogue and teamwork.
- Good problem solving skills.
What we offer
Employment on a permanent basis with the possibility of benefits.
Stimulating and informal working environment.
Regular organisation of team building activities and events.
How to apply
Candidates can send their Curriculum Vitae in .pdf format (European format) with authorization pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03, including the reference "B2B Sales Specialist" in the subject line to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Our search is directed at both male and female candidates, in compliance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91